Warning: memcache_connect(): Can't connect to 127.0.0.1:11211, Connection refused (111) in /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php:90) in /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php:90) in /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php:90) in /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php:90) in /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php:90) in /home/autoclubhub/public_html/applications/ipb/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Cruise Control Camry XLI - Toyota Camry - Toyota Owners Club South Africa

•  

Photo

Cruise Control Camry XLI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Toyota Model:2006 Camry XLI 2.4

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:07 AM

The cruise control on my Camry has stopped functioning and nobody is prepared to get it going.  Any suggestions please.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 HennieB

HennieB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model:Camry 2006 XLi

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:08 PM

I have the exact same problem. Happened about two years ago. According to my mechanic, it's only a switch that's worn out. The switch is a few Rand, but the labor to take the whole steering console apart and replace it, is quite expensive.

One of my friends have the workshop manual on our model. I'll probably get it from him in about two weeks. Then I'll replace the damn thing myself and keep you posted.

Best of luck. I know it's a nuisance.

#3 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:54 PM

Thanx look forward to seeing what you will experience.

#4 Pops

Pops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:47 PM

I have a new comment to make.  This month I had to purchase a new key as both my Camry keys were broken.  I was told that I could only get it from Toyota so off I went.  I purchased the key R2015.00. Paid and colllected the key and enquired about cutting and programing the key.  That would cost another R1150.00.  I turned that one down and went to a friend who had a key cutting business. He cut the key for R75.00 and I just took the locking mechanism from the old key and put it into the new key.  My friend then told me that he could have sold me a genuine Toyota key for R350.00. Somewhere along the line Toyota is robbing the public.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users